This beginners course will show you how to:
- Get to know the cards-begin to build up vocabulary and meaning to each card and start seeing each card in terms of a person, situation activity or feeling. Over the course you will deepen your relationship with the cards and their meanings
- Practice building up an understanding of the many meanings that are possible through the card combinations. Lenormand cards are read in pairs.
- Begin to use simple spreads and interpret the cards to start giving answers to questions being asked.
- Explore the various cards used as significators and understand why you choose a particular card to represent, for example a work or home situation or relationship.
- Learn to choose a significator card to represent what is asked of within the meaning of a spread.
- Begin to create your own spread(s) to further explore the possibilities that the cards may offer. This diversity will deepen your knowledge and understanding of the cards to launch the
various ways that they can be read.
Please bring your own pack of Lenormand cards.
We recommend the Lenormand Oracle Cards by Gina di Roberto, however you are welcome to bring a deck of your choice.