1. What is the advantage in pre-booking my ticket? Pre booking is a very good idea for most of our events. We do run out of spaces on events and so you may be disappointed if you turn up on the day as the event may be full.
2. What are your refund terms and conditions? Sittings are fully refundable up to 3 days after your booking was made. After this period a 75% refund is available provided you inform us 2 days before the consultation date. After this no refund is available. Workshops are fully refundable up to 3 days after your booking was made. After this period a 75% refund is available provided you inform us 7 days before the workshop date. After this no refund is available.
Courses are fully refundable up to 3 days after your booking was made. After this period a 75% refund is available provided you inform us 14 days before the course date. After this no refund is available.
Lectures are non-refundable.
3. I have booked an event on the College website and have not received my ticket? We do not post tickets for website bookings. All of your ticket details can be found in your own personal account section on our website.
4. What is a concession? A concession is a discount on an event which is given to Old Age Pensioners, full-time students or those who are on government benefits and who would not otherwise be able to attend our events. We do require proof of your status to be able to provide you with a concession discount, otherwise the full price will be payable.
5. I have a credit on my account from an event I could not attend, how do I redeem it? When you book your next event you will have the ability to apply the credit to your purchase and therefore use it as payment.
6. I have a question about your venue regarding my disability needs? Please contact our reception team who will assess your individual needs.
7. Can we eat and drink in event venue? We allow limited food and drink to be brought into the building on weekends for workshop breaks and lunch (however no alcohol or pungent food is allowed). We also allow small items to be brought in (eg coffee) throughout the week, but no food or drink is allowed in our consulting rooms, meditations, lecture hall, workshops or classes. We reserve the right to ask anybody who abuses this to remove their items from the building. This requirement is set to ensure the comfort of all those who attend the College.
8. Does the venue have parking? We do not have a parking facility however there are parking meters in the streets near our building and a private car park at the end of Queensberry Place where you can pay for the duration of your visit.
9. I want to have your paper programme posted to me? I no longer want your paper programme, what do I do? Please call our reception team who can arrange this for you.
10. Do you have a paper free online programme I can look at? We do, please go to the homepage of our website and you will see a link to it.
11. How do I become a volunteer? Please send an expression of interest to email@example.com
Create an account, or purchase membership, today to take advantage of all the features the website has to offer.Register